The "Find my iPhone" feature has been available for years, but is only enabled by default in iOS 8. Receive AI-powered suggestions in Outlook from MyAnalytics to help you set aside focus time before your week fills up with meetings, stay on top of tasks and emails, and follow up with important people. To center the map where you are, you'll need to give Maps permission to see your location. Je nach Nutzung können einige Funktionen für Sie jedoch hilfreich sein, auch wenn ein gewisses Maß an Daten von Google erfasst und gespeichert wird. The blue dot shows where you are. Da ich Private Developer bin, melde ich mehrmals an und immer wieder erscheint diese Meldung dann auch auf meinem Smartphone und parallel als eMail, als eMail wollte ich dies so aber nicht das es mich ständig auf dem Smartphone hinweist. Hallo, wie kann ich denn die ständige Benachrichtung der Samsung Experience App abstellen, das ich mich in meinem Account angemeldet habe. Mein iPhone suchen deaktivieren – direkt über das iPhone Habt ihr ein iPhone mit iOS 7 oder höher, könnt ihr wie folgt vorgehen: Tippt auf dem Bildschirm auf „Einstellungen“. Hinweis: Bei Bedarf können Sie alle Tracking-Funktionen von Android deaktivieren. In the bottom right, click My location . Maps estimates where you are from sources like your web browser’s location information. X Research source If you are using an operating system from before September 2014, this method will only work if you enabled "Find my iPhone" through "Settings" → "iCloud," or specified that you wanted Find my iPhone enabled when you set up your device for the first time. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services. How Maps finds your current location. Give Maps location permission in your browser. Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more.