1,003 Followers, 92 Following, 154 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Postgalerie Speyer (@postgalerie_speyer) Hotels near Postgalerie, Speyer on Tripadvisor: Find 2,595 traveller reviews, 5,049 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Postgalerie in Speyer, Germany. Postgalerie in Speyer, reviews by real people. Hotele w pobliżu Postgalerie, Speyer: zobacz w serwisie Tripadvisor recenzje i opinie podróżników (2 592), autentyczne zdjęcia (5 025) i doskonałe oferty na wakacje i noclegi w 30 hotelach w tym miejscu. 7 Reviews Hotels near Postgalerie, Speyer on Tripadvisor: Find 6,139 traveler reviews, 5,025 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Postgalerie in Speyer, Germany. More information can be found here. COVID-19 Update: To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Speyer and beyond. Postgalerie - Shopping Centres - Postplatz 1, Speyer, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - Yelp Postgalerie.

Postgalerie Right in the heart of the city is the POSTGALERIE, a modern and architecturally attractive shopping center. Please consult government travel advisories before booking.

Things to do in Speyer ; Postgalerie; Search. Located right on Post Office Square, the former Imperial Post Office with its imposing facade is now on the city’s list of protected historic buildings.