Select from over 542 hotels in Aschaffenburg now! This 4-star hotel offers free WiFi and a bar. Popular attractions Johannisberg Castle and Schloss Johannisburg and Grounds are located nearby. View over 164 hotels and find the best hotel deals & promotion for your stay in Aschaffenburg with Expedia! This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi and a fitness centre.

This 62-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and a computer station. Things To Do. Peter and Alexander and Johannisberg Castle. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in their reviews. Compare deals from over 525 Aschaffenburg hotels and book with Expedia.co.nz for the lowest prices!

All 62 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy safes, hair dryers, and phones. Book Now, Pay Later on most Aschaffenburg hotels with great discount prices!

WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a bar and breakfast. Shop Travel. Looking for Aschaffenburg accommodations from NZ$110? Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg is rated "Very Good" by our guests.
This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi and a fitness centre. Car Rental. Yes!
Peter and Alexander is minutes away. 2020 10 Best Cheap Aschaffenburg Hotels from HK$559. Schloss Johannisburg og Schloss Johannisburg mit Schlossanlagen er nogle af de lokale seværdigheder, du kan opleve. Ibis Styles Aschaffenburg is a favourite property for Expedia customers. Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg is rated "Very good" by our guests. Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Aschaffenburg. Other favourite options based on reviews include Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg and Hotel Wilder Mann Aschaffenburg. ⭐ Looking for accommodation close to Pompejanum? Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews: Hotel Wilder Mann - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi. Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg is rated "Very good" by our guests. Flight + Hotel. Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel.

The Hotel Wilder Mann is a sought-after accommodation choice because it's conveniently located to Aschaffenburg's heart. Other favourite options based on reviews include Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg and Hotel Wilder Mann Aschaffenburg. Flights. Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg places you within a 10-minute stroll of Basilica of SS.

Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg in Aschaffenburg liegt im Stadtzentrum und in der Nähe eines Bahnhofs. Guests praise the central location. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Ibis Styles Aschaffenburg is a favourite property for Expedia customers.

Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and a bar/lounge. View deals for Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aschaffenburg, will I receive a refund? We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Additionally, desks and free toiletries are available. Other favourite options based on reviews include Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg and Hotel Wilder Mann Aschaffenburg. Book now your hotel in Aschaffenburg and pay later with Expedia. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking. Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg is rated "Very good" by our guests. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast and a bar/lounge.

Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. Er du mere interesseret i at udforske naturen, kan du kigge forbi Bavarian Spessart Nature Park og Hessian Spessart Nature Park. If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aschaffenburg, will I receive a refund? Yes! Are you visiting Franconia and looking to reserve an apartment or hotel in the Aschaffenburg area?

Novum Hotel Post Aschaffenburg is a favorite property for Expedia customers.