Kiel Week traditionally kicks off with a blow of the whistle and the ringing of a ship’s bell (three double rings and one single ring). 10 Tage, über 4.000 Segler*innen und mehr als 3 Millionen Gäste.

Weitere Ideen zu Kieler woche, Kieler förde, Kiel. In 2016 Burling/Tuke took part in the Kiel Week regatta and won. The Kiel Week Exhibition "Our Oceans - Your Future" June 17 to 26, 2016 daily from 12 noon to 6 pm. 1 … More.

10.08.2019 - The Kiel Week (German: Kieler Woche) or Kiel Regatta is an annual sailing event in Kiel, Germany.

160626 Kiel day4 silver 96 pict.

Von Kiel in die Welt - Wir sehen uns im September. "For this we would have to adjust the previous maximum entry numbers in these classes.

Must visit place.

Kiel Week or Kieler Woche is held each year in late June in Kiel, and it is all about big festivals, loud concerts with famous bands, delicious food from all over the Europe, spectacular firework displays, and, of course, fascinating ship races.

There are also inquiries about championships of the 29ers (Eurocup), Musto Skiff (German Open) and the Lasern (German Junior Championship). June 21, 2016 Jule 2 Comments.

The first promo for the Kiel Week (Kieler Woche) is online and will be a great event again.

Kiel Week 2016 – Shot of the day #3.

Wasser und Land, Bühne und Regattabahn - viele Events verschmelzen sonst in zehn Tagen zu einer sehr besonderen Mischung. Und - wenn es geht - … A view along part of Kiellinie, the waterfront promenade, and the Kieler Förde (Firth of Kiel) After taking a deep breath I boarded the cabin of a rotating viewing platform to view my hometown from above. Workshop - Sehlendorf, Feb 2016 ‌Research Colloquium Summer Semester 2016 ‌Internat. In the Nacra17, Paul Kohlhoff/Alica Stuhlemmer and Johannes Polgar/Carolina Werner, hoping to go to Japan for Germany, will meet the duo Iker Martinez (2013 Kiel Week … Hier ist das Programm Weltweit bekannt: das Kieler-Woche-Design. It is the largest sailing event in the world. But nobody can contest supremacy of 2016 US winner, (who won already in 2015, finishing also last year 2nd in world and 1st in euro event). Die Kieler Woche ist das größte Segelsportevent der Welt und DAS Sommerfestival in Europa. There are some 2000 events timetabled. In diesem Jahr kehrt die Kieler Woche zurück zu ihren Wurzeln von 1882: zum Segelsport. kiel week is something else I'm telling you!!! Men Women Mixed M = Medal race; EL Date of experience: July 2016. S ailing weeks are now a common format for regattas held all over the world, thanks in part to the continued success of the largest and the oldest one of them all: Kiel Week.

Kiel's unique sailing but summer festival can therefore not take place at the end of June this year as usual. Kiel Week is the direct preparation for the European Championship of the 505 class, which takes place during the Warnemuende Week. I was too busy taking photographs to become afraid of the height.