Now, it’s your turn: Practice signing in and out of your Google account. The Google Accounts page appears. Otherwise, click the Create an Account Now link. This is the account that was used when the phone was first set up, and it is tied into many apps, like the Google Play Store. 4 If you have a Google account, sign in and skip the rest of these steps. The Create a Google Account page appears. If you are unable to remove your primary Gmail account from your phone, it may help to first add a new Gmail account. arrow_backward Back Next arrow_forward. If that doesn’t work, you may need to perform a factory reset. To provide feedback, access guided steps, and get expert advice, sign in to your account Help with common issues A list of help articles with answers and tips for your Google Account Welcome to your Password Manager. When this happened I was just browsing.I followed the instructions to initiate the investigation, nonetheless there is no email even stating that they will look into the […] Now that you’re familiar with the way your Google account works, start using apps to plan activities with your friend. 3 Click the Sign In link. They’re securely stored in your Google Account and available across all your devices. Use the Google apps menu to open new apps. A real person may well pick up, but they're after your cash, not your problem with a doc or an email account or a search. Get help from Google Support . Instructions. Practice signing in and out of your Google account.
Move on to the next video.

If you’re already registered as a Google user, your username and additional options appear in the top line on the right. Yesterday, my Google account was disabled without notice (they can do this because of the terms and conditions) stating that they considered I had broken the terms and conditions. Manage your saved passwords in Android or Chrome.